Center of Iran lies in two vast deserts. And you will spend most of your time in these two astonishing desert, including the Shahdad desert which is a unique in the world.
Your journey starts at the capital of Iran, then you will fly toward the south to the city of Shiraz the city of Nightingale and poetry. you spend one day in Shiraz city and another day to visit one of the most astonishing ancient Persian architecture “Persepolis” which was one of the capitals of the ancient Persian empire. The day after you will leave shiraz to go to the Kerman, in this day you will have the longest driving day in your journey (about 9 hours), after a long day driving you will reach a city with different character different people and of course different climate. If you know the Persian language you notice that people of the town have a special accent which is for us is very sweet. the day after you will have a nice culture and nature tour including one castle, one garden, and an amazing desert. In this day your visit of Kerman will finish and the day after you will head to Yazd.
Yazd is also situated in the middle of the desert, the houses in old town part of Yazd is made out of mud break, the town is packed of wind-tower with the small alleys. The day after you will head to the Isfahan the city with the second biggest square in the world, beautiful bridges, and a nice river, depend on when you come to Isfahan the river can have water or not.
- Day 1See Iran National Museum, the busiest Bazaar in Iran and Iran Jewelry museum.
- Day 2Fly to Shiraz in the morning. Head to the Zand complex including the castle, garden, and mosque.
- Day 3Drive to Persepolis and Necropolis (Naghshe Rostam), visit Hafez tomb in afternoon.(today drive for 90 km)
- Day 4Drive to Kerman.(today drive for 612 km)
- Day 5Visit Moshtagh Alishah tomb, Ganjali Khan hammam, Kerman Jame mosque. In the afternoon drive to Mahan and visit Shahzadeh Gardens.
- Day 6Drive to Rayen and spot the imposing deserted citadel of Rayen, then drive to Shahdad.
- Day 7Drive to Zein al-din Caravansary. Enjoy the beautiful night of desert at Zein al-din Caravansary.
- Day 8Drive to Yazd. Visit the Fire Temple, the Towers of Silence, Water Museum, Jame Mosque and Amir Chakhmaq Complex.
- Day 9An excursion to Meybod, Chak chack and Kharangh.
- Day 10Drive to Isfahan.In afternoon visit historical bridges.
- Day 11Today visiting the second biggest square in the world and Royal mosque, Sheikh-Lotfollah mosque and Ali Qapu palace.
- Day 12Visit Armenian Vank Church, Jolfa quarter and Jameh Mosque.
- Day 13Drive to Kashan. Visit Tabatabai and Boroojerdiha houses.
- Day 14Drive to Tehran en route visit Qom. Transfer to airport and leave Iran with Good memories.