Your small trip starts at Shiraz the city of Nightingale and poetry, then you will head toward Isfahan en route visiting Persepolis one of the spectacular ancient Persian architecture and the capital of Achaemenian empire, Necropolis tomb of the great ancient Persian king and Pasargad Cradle of Achaemenian.
Isfahan with one of the biggest square in the world and beautiful bridges consider as half of the world.
After Isfahan we will head to Natanz, we will visit the Jameh mosque of Natanz and we will drive 40 km to arrive Abyaneh village, Abyaneh is an old village and about 2161 m above the sea level. After visiting Abyaneh we will head to Kashan and stay overnight in Kashan.
Kashan is an ancient city, for example, we can mention “Tapeh sialk” which date back to 8000 years ago, The beautiful Fin garden, beautiful old houses and an amazing traditional Bazaar is what you will visit in Kashan.
After Kashan we will head to Tehran en route we visit also Qom the sacred city.
Tehran is the biggest city and the capital of Iran for about two hundred years. in this big city, we will visit ACH oligo archaeological museum, jewelry Museum, which has magnificent jewelry at the time of the Persian kings. As you go toward the north of the Tehran the altitude will increase.
Iran Travel Itinerary
- Day 1Head to the Zand complex including the castle, gardens, and mosque.
- Day 2Drive to Esfahan. En route visit Persepolis and Necropolis (Naghshe Rostam).(today drive for 483 km)
- Day 3Get acquainted with the historic Royal square of Isfahan, Royal mosque, Sheikh-Lotfollah mosque and Ali Qapu palace. In the evening see Isfahan River.
- Day 4In the morning, visit Armenian Vank Church and Jolfa.
- Day 5Drive to the Kashan en route visit Natanz and Abyaneh
- Day 6Visit Fin Garden, Tabatabai house, Borujerdi house and Kashan traditional Bazaar.
- Day 7Drive to Tehran en rout visit Qom.
- Day 8Visit archaeological museum, Jewlery musem, Golestan palace and grand bazaar of Tehran.
- Day 9Drive to Imam khomeini airport and fly back to home.